Doryoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid Year Update

Go down

Mid Year Update Empty Mid Year Update

Post  jou Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am

Osu good people!

As June holiday is drawing near, I would like to update you guys on a few things.

I believe some of you are currently still having exams, so we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck! Remember study comes first, plays come later! And always remember the meaning behind Doryoku -Giving your best in meeting challenges, we hope you can apply this principle in every part of your life, not just in karate. Smile

So after school exams what do we have next? More exams, that's right! But this is more fun and you get the chance to let loose all your exams stress on the....mitts of cause! So before we're going off for the holiday, we will be having grading for our members on the 1st of June. So mark this down on your calendar and get ready for some actions!

Lastly, we will not be having training on saturday, the 25th of May. Sensei Cath and her beloved daughter, missy Clare will be celebrating their 50th and 21st birthday. So do give them lot of hugs and some bruises...erm I meant some loves when you see them in the coming weeks k!!! Very Happy

Cheerio!

jou
jou
Admin

Back to top Go down